Friday, July 20, 2007

Information on Needle felting on my bags

A lot of you have asked me about how to needle felt on your bags, or how I did mine, but I have no way of contacting you. You either have to leave your email info on your comment or if you click on my profile, it shows you can email me! Hopefully soon, I will have time to set down and do a tutorial on my blog. Right now, I'm lucky to have time to breathe. That's why I've not blogged lately. Besides keeping my grand daughter 5 days a week till 2:00, I've been doing transctiptions for our local Police Department, the Detective Division. I'm doing 30 right, now and they have 200 more. I work until 11:00 at night and then have to get some rest. I've not even had time for knitting. Just letting you know what's going on in my life. I have started a bag on which I will do another needle felted animal. This time a cartoonish Macaw!!!!! The purse will be in a soft butter yellow. I thinks it's going to be another winner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Hi Deb, I haven't checked your blog in a while, but I just had to comment how incredibly cute your granddaughter is, and how big she's getting! I remember when she was a year old! wow, time flies. :-)

July 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home